Things You Think About Writing About When You Haven't Really Written About Anything In Kind Of A Really Long Time
- How hard it is to start writing anything.
- How you probably don't even know how to write anymore.
- How amazing other people are at writing.
- How maybe getting back on Facebook was just a good excuse to keep not writing because LOOK AT THIS SHINY NEW TOY.
- How surprising it is that becoming a full-time administrative assistant in a very corporate industry is making you happy.
- How even though you like your new job, you sometimes kind of wish your kids had wanted to homeschool because you miss them.
- How insane the idea of homeschooling is because being home all the time schooling your own kids is probably kind of actually insane.
- How enlightened you became when you deleted yourself off of Facebook for a few months.
- Ha ha ha ha ha.
- How it's actually not the job that's making you happy - it's you.
- How you're looking for ways to reach for other people and connect again.
- How you want to get better at asking for help.
- Wait, are you okay at asking for help? Scans psyche for evidence that goes in either direction.
- The psycho-emotional awareness of eight-year-old girls.
- How irrational your love for sleep is lately.
- Work/life balance.
- Ha ha ha ha ha.
- No, but seriously - things are actually pretty balanced.
- How much you need to sit down and figure out what your kids are going to do all summer while you're at work OH MY GOD CAMP IS SO EXPENSIVE.
- How much you wanna hug the necks of the women - YOUR WOMEN - who are still reading this seemingly endless list.
- How that's what you've realized - that they + you or you + them is all you want out of the writing or the Facebooking or the whatever-you-decide-to-do-together-ing. You just want them.
- How maybe you'll be able to do this again after all.