Own It. Work It. Live It.
(Check back for details!)
Own It. Work It. Live It. is an 8-week group program (wait - I hate that word - program - it sounds so clinical. Can we call it something else? A hang sesh? Yeah? Cool.
Own It. Work It. Live It. is an 8-week group hang sesh (yes!) that gives women a chance to get witnessed, own their shit, and unearth some of their forgotten magic.
It's about getting real, focusing up, and owning the hell out of our own experience.
Like the Super Soul Glitter retreats, Own It. Work It. Live It. requires you to show up. Nerves? Normal. Fear? Normal. Defensiveness and blaming and a lack of ownership of who you are and the choices that have brought you here? Can't have it.
This is an all-in environment, loves.
The magic can't happen if we don't show up.
The theme of Own It. Work It. Live It. is personal accountability. Everything that matters - quality relationships, physical health, emotional awareness - starts here.
Together, we'll dive into the following themes:
- Week One: Stepping Away From Victimhood
- Week Two: The Beauty of 'Yes' - The Power of 'No'
- Week Three: Revelatory vs. Reactionary Decision-Making: Intuition and Gut as Holy
- Week Four: Everyday Transcendence: Following the Signs Back Home
- Week Five: Discovering Your Soul Work: Finding Meaning in the Day-to-Day
- Week Six: Get Witnessed: The Power Of Non-Judgmental Community
- Week Seven: Transparency: Why Telling Our Stories is the Most Radical Thing We Can Do
- Week Eight: The Toolbox: Ways to Maintain Forward Momentum
Each week, we'll start by answering a question. The question will go out before each week's hour-and-a-half-long call so we have time to marinate in its possible answers, and then together, we'll write our soul's memo for us down on paper.
And then we'll have the rest of the week to flesh out what's happening for us in our private Facebook group.
Wanna know more about me?
I'm a woman who's learned and is learning to navigate my way through the starts and stops, the up and downs and highs and lows and now-what moments of life.
And all I really want to do is share that stuff with you. I want to tell you about what I've learned about being a daughter, a mother, a wife, a friend, a sister. I want to tell you how I've moved from a life that felt suffocating to a life that feels nothing but boundless. I want to tell you about how I'm learning to hang onto the reins again, about why that feels both liberating and, sometimes, terrifying.
And I've gotta tell you - the two things that have released me into real freedom are simple:
- Personal accountability
I am a woman who wants to know your story - all the many parts of it - where it started, where it is, and where you hope to see it go.
The answers you want are sitting right inside of you - right now - waiting to be mined out.
You are the thing you've been looking for - the mentor, the all-knowing one, the solution.
Just like I'm the very thing I've been looking for.
We know every single thing we've ever needed to know.
I'm a woman who wants to do the work to get where I want to go.
And I'm a woman who wants to witness you do the same.
Is This For You?
Own It. Work It. Live It. could be what you need if:
- You're a truth-seeker, sparkle-lover, and soul-grabber
- You're ready to break free from the labels life's bestowed upon you, and instead want to assign yourself the titles of your own future
- Mama emerging from the depths of the all-consuming early years of parenting
- You're a creative entrepreneur or would-be entrepreneur who's struggling to figure out which of your many passions you should pursue
- You're someone contemplating dropping a lofty career so you can pursue the secret passion project you've kept hidden away for far too long
- Who else? YOU.
Does any of this describe you?
- Sometimes you cry and you don't know why, the bigness in your middle just feels so explosive and bursting.
- You struggle to put words to your emotions. They're so big - happy big and sad big - and they swirl around you, moving and becoming new all the time.
- Up-down-up-down-up-down. (Where is the middle? There must be a middle.)
- Passionate. Driven. Emotional. Extreme. Opinionated. Sensitive.
- Art - music, paintings, words - undoes you, and is often the trigger for the tears.
- You strive - you yearn - to embody the best of yourself, to grow and move forward, always forward.
- You often appear social, confident, and together. You often feel cautious, questioning, and messy.