The Super Soul Glitter Party is for gals who want to connect - who need to connect. It's for women who have sensed that hiding behind notions of perfection and "I've got this shit on lockdown" is, in reality, isolating.
The Super Soul Glitter Party is for women who want to get real. It's for women who are ready to get vulnerable. It's for women who are ready to start looking at the question, "I can see that I have a great life, but why can't I feel it like I want to?"
Also: the Super Soul Glitter Party is for gals who like to have a hell of a lot of fun. It's for gals who don't get to let loose as often as they'd like. It's for women who want to move their bodies when Gwen Stefani comes on the radio, for gals in shiny shoes and bright red lipstick. And it's for the ladies who feel best in their Lululemon finest.
The Super Soul Glitter Party is for women on the edge of something great:
- Truth-seekers, sparkle-lovers, and soul-grabbers.
- Gals who've realized that they're ready to break free from the labels life's bestowed upon them, and instead assign themselves the titles of their own future
- Mamas emerging from the depths of the all-consuming early years of parenting
- Creative entrepreneurs or would-be entrepreneurs who are struggling to figure out which of their many passions they should pursue
- Anyone contemplating dropping their lofty career so they can pursue the secret passion project they've kept hidden away for far too long
- Folks who are burnt out on the lackluster, un-excited responses they get from the general populace when they speak openly about their passions, dreams, or desires, and who need to be reminded that their particular breed of truth is, in fact, as radical as they once thought it was
Does any of this describe you?
- Sometimes you cry and you don't know why, the bigness in your middle just feels so explosive and bursting.
- You struggle to put words to your emotions. They're so big - happy big and sad big - and they swirl around you, moving and becoming new all the time.
- Up-down-up-down-up-down. (Where is the middle? There must be a middle.)
- Passionate. Driven. Emotional. Extreme. Opinionated. Sensitive.
- Art - music, paintings, words - undoes you, and is often the trigger for the tears.
- You strive - you yearn - to embody the best of yourself, to grow and move forward, always forward.
- You often appear social, confident, and together. You often feel cautious, questioning, and messy.
Yeah. Me, too.
The truth will save us if we tell it.
And goddamn is it a beautiful thing.